Damnation Fest 2017 - 4 et 5 Nov (Leeds, UK)

The first bands have been announced for Damnation Festival 2017.

Death metal heavyweights Dying Fetus and reformed British doom band Warning are the first bands to be announced for this year’s Damnation Festival.

The event will mark the only UK performance of Warning’s ‘Watching from a Distance’ when they take the stage in Leeds University Union, on Saturday, November 4.

Enigmatic post-rock duo Nordic Giants and American death metal outfit Gatecreeper - who will be making their debut UK appearance - also join the bill.

There’s another 23 bands still to announce, across four stages so stay tuned for more announcements.

• Agoraphobic Nosebleed
  • Paradise Lost
  • Pallbearer
  • Sodom
  • Bloodbath
  • Dying Fetus
  • Warning
  • Nails
  • Myrkur
  • Nordic Giants
  • Pallbearer
  • Leprous
  • Psycroptic
  • Agent Fresco
  • Beyond Creation
  • Pg Lost
  • Disentomb (je crois, j’ai du mal a lire le logo)
  • Wren

Place pas encore achete mais au moins j’ai fait une resa dans un hotel pour etre sur de ne pas me retrouver dans la merde comme la derniere fois.

Danish black metal songstress Myrkur is the latest international act to be confirmed for this year's stacked Damnation Festival. She will bring her haunting vocals to the Jagermeister Stage at Leeds University Union on Saturday, November 4, joining a triple-headliner cast of Bloodbath, Sodom and Paradise Lost. Australia's Psycroptic and Canada's Beyond Creation add a flavour of technical death metal to the bill, while Sweden's post-rock outfit pg.lost compliment an sublime Eyesore Merch Stage which will feature the likes of Nordic Giants and Agent Fresco. Myrkur's Amalie Bruun, said: "I'm very much looking forward to playing Damnation Festival. "I have only once before played in the UK so it's about damn time I come back." The Damnation Festival line-up so far is; Bloodbath, Sodom, Paradise Lost, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Dying Fetus, Warning, Myrkur, Nordic Giants, Pallbearer, Leprous, Pyscroptic, Agent Fresco, Beyond Creation and Pg. Lost. Tickets are on sale now, priced £40 plus booking fee, from [url=http://www.damnationfestival.co.uk/tickets]www.damnationfestival.co.uk/tickets[/url] and [url=http://www.leedstickets.com]www.leedstickets.com[/url]

Il manque Disentomb :diabolo:

En voyant que t’avais poste je me disais que t’allait plutot parler de Frontierer. Je les verrais bien sur cette affiche.

Frontierer sont à l’Euroblast à Cologne fin septembre, Car Bomb aussi. :pervers:

• Nails